One AMAZING DAY!- A quick look at what to expect:
- 100 games of rugby (all playing Rugby League 9s)
- 36 teams across 6 pitches (Rugby League & Rugby Union teams)
- 3 well stocked bars
- Mouth-watering selection of fresh food offerings throughout the day
- Top adult fun games and 'surprises' to keep you entertained
- 1 MASSIVE PARTY in the LDN9s festival marquee with resident DJ's packing in the crowds and smashing the beats!
Don't be late.......
- Registration opens Saturday morning at 9am
- All teams are required to present a completed registration form, listing all their squad players, at the competition tent on the morning of the festival by 10.30am
- Captains briefing at 10.40am with the first games kicking off at 11.00am
- All teams participating must have preregistered and paid online.
- All participants must be minimum 18 years old. Proof of age may be required
- Team entry fee allows a squad of up to 20 players. See for more details
Admission for guests
- Admission by advance ticket purchase only (Under 16's go free)
- If you are not registered as part of a team entry, you can still come along and enjoy the festival - simply register in advance to take advantage of our Early Bird ticket offers and enjoy a feast of rugby and a full day partying away until late!
Struggling to raise a full squad/ Don't have a team but would like to play?
We can still help you out. You can grab a couple of mates and join as 'Ringers'!
Simply register here and we'll either assign you to an existing team of a similar standard, who may need additional squad numbers, or combine you into a 'Ringers' team in one of our 'social' pool groups
If you're unsure, just drop us some info about yourself on our Contact us page and we can advise you on the best way forward, so you don't miss out on the fun
Food and Drink
- Lick your lips! We’ve got a great selection of independent professional street food vendors offering an excellent choice of hot foods throughout the day
- So, please don't bring portable BBQs or light open fires either. This ensures that we comply with fire safety laws
- Also, to comply with the licensing arrangements we would ask you NOT to bring your own alcohol on to the site please. Only alcohol bought on site is permissible at the event. Entry will be refused for anyone with unsolicited alcohol
- Bag searches will take place upon entry to ensure there is NO GLASS or home brew creeping in, for everyones safety
- Thirsty? Don't panic. There will be two main bars as well as a large festival beer tent to keep you very well lubricated. The drinks will be flowing!
We have a full day of music brought to you by DJ Sam ‘Fitch’ in the festival marquee. Also, featuring guest sets from up and coming DJs courtesy of 'the Sound Flow Academy'
Plenty to keep you entertained with with our Monster size Twister where you can get up close and personal, and even the likes of Giant Hungry Hippo for adults
- There are a limited number of parking spaces available at the venue (70), and these can be reserved for a small advance charge through our online booking system . Subject to availability
- Please notify us in advance if you will be arriving in a team/tour coach and we can make arrangements to accommodate you
- All valuables left in vehicles are left at the owners risk.
- Why not check out your travel options at our find us page? We are only a short walk from the tube station so would always recommend using public transport where possible
- We can also provide tailored solutions for a travel and accommodation package for your party with our specialist Rugby Tour Travel partners at DBS Rugby Tours
- Simply submit your requirements on our form and Conor will give you a call to discuss a suitable package to meet your needs and budget
Changing room facilities
- Changing rooms and showers will be available for men’s and women’s teams.
- Please don't leave valuables or kit bags in changing rooms, as we cannot take responsibility for the safety of your possessions
- Children are welcome to come and support the rugby, but please note this is an adult themed festival with loud music and alcohol, until late
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to play nor will they be served alcohol
- Children, under 16, admitted for free (proof of id/age may be requested)
- Any dog, including certified guide dogs, must be kept on the lead at all times, with a responsible adult on the other end
- We would ask that other pets, especially horses and snakes, are left at home for the day, for their own safety